Rods, sheets, tubes
Semi-crystalline polyamide polymer derived from Akulon 6 and modified by the addition of colorants and additives for increased UV resistance and self-lubricating properties. Akulon 6 MG maintains all the features of the previous Akulon 6 showing, in addition, a greater resistance to UV degradation and a better creep behavior. It is used for general mechanical uses , for simple gears and cams, pulleys, rollers, plates and supports, guides.
- Excellent price/performance ratio, enhanced by the lubricants
- Good abrasion resistance even in dusty or harsh
- High toughness, tensile strength, compressive and fatigue resistance
- Excellent self-lubricating properties
- Particularly suitable for outdoor use because UV resistant
- It absorbs moisture. With time the mechanical characteristics and the size vary
- Dry is hard and brittle, conditioned is shock resistant and pliable.
- In the machining, automatic machines are not usable for the excessive elasticity of the chips
- Mechanical: For the characteristics of self-lubrication is used as the mechanical industry Akulon6 for mechanical parts in general.
- Food: It is not suitable for food use
- Electrical: The electrical characteristics vary with changes in moisture content and greatly limits its use in the electric sector
- Chemical: Essential for uses outside with sun exposure